Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 Hot Deals on Youtube !

Selasa, 31 Mei 2011

Nice feel, works with Macbook!, Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 Review

I bought this keyboard hoping that I would be able to figure out how to make it work with my MacBook, even though I had previously read that it wasn't compatible. I came home, plugged in the USB adapter and turned the keyboard on. My MacBook recognized that I had plugged in a keyboard and asked me to press the button to the right of the shift key. There isn't a corresponding button on the keyboard, but I pushed keys to the right of the shift until it recognized the key (I think it was either the "1" or the far right "enter" button that registered). Anyway, after that, I was able to start typing immediately. I really like the feel of the keyboard, love that it's solar and that it was minimally packaged.

For the MacBook users that have considered

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar