I wasn't specifically looking for a 'solar' keyboard, but this works great.
The design/feel is about the same as typing on recent Apple keyboards where the keys are like 'chiclet' candies.
It's very comfortable and easy to use. I was looking for an ergonomic replacement for my aging/sticky Microsoft wireless ergonomic keyboard... I was sick of changing out rechargeable batteries all the time.
This uses a VERY tiny USB adapter which allows other wireless logitech devices to connect to 1 adapter.
PROS:
-very comfortable / fast typing / very responsive
-not overly 'fancy' with all kinds of volume/media controls... although it does have the capability for some functionality such as music, shortcuts, media controls, calculator, etc...
-VERY thin (feels like typing on a thin laptop)
-you don't "need" to install any software... so it should work on Linux for basic functionality
CONS:
-not 'ergonomic' / wave-shaped
-shiny black surface might attrack some fingerprints, but it's not too bad as it seems
-incline 'feet' are a little thin, not very stable (but I don't use them)
SOLAR:
-I was worried the solar panels might not get enough light but I've never had the built-in batteries drop below 100% (I'm within a few feet of a window
-overhead room lights are more than sufficient to charge solar panels
-cool little 'Solar App' shows if you're getting enough light at that particular time
Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 Review * Solar-powered keyboard * Only 1/3-inch thick * Feel-good typing * Powerful 2.4 GHz wireless * Works with Windows-based laptop and desktop PCs
Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 Hot Deals on Youtube !
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar